This Simple Invention From Shark Tank Is a MUST-Have For Your Home (And The Reason Might Surprise You)
June 15, 2020
I love innovative kitchen products that make life easier – don’t you?
Cooking and cleaning are time consuming and hard enough (especially when you have a big family) – so anything that can save time, reduce work, and eliminate stress is a big win in my book.
Over the years, I’ve ordered a handful of items that have made a big difference like my Instant Pot, automatic vegetable chopper, and hands-free oven cleaner – to name a few.
These kitchen inventions have been a HUGE help – the problem is, we’re now starting to run out of cabinet space 😱
So when I saw this new 8-in-1 invention on an episode of Shark Tank, I had to ask myself:
Do I really need this?
Since it was risk-free to try for 30 days and Lori invested in it on Shark Tank (I love her products!), I decided to order one.
And let me tell you, it’s hands down the best purchase I’ve made for my kitchen so far.
It’s Called Safe Grabs – And I Use It WAY More Than I Thought I Would
Safe Grabs is a 100% BPA-free and food-grade silicone mat that someone should have thought of years ago.
Since their debut on Shark Tank, they’ve sold over $6 Million worth of these. To be honest, I’m not surprised, considering how much use you get out of one.
As Seen On
Here are some of my favorite uses for Safe Grabs so far:
- Safely take hot bowls out of the microwave without burning your fingers!
- A trivet to protect tables and countertops from piping hot casserole dishes, baking pans, and more!
- A hot pot and pan holder with extra strong grip – no oven mitts needed!
- A splatter guard for eliminating messes in my microwave and on my stove.
- A great placemat – since it’s non-stick, non-slip, and super easy to clean.
- The BEST jar opener I’ve ever used (yes, a jar opener!) The super strong grip easily opens the most stubborn jar caps!
- The perfect spot to rest my hair straightener without damaging my counter and to keep makeup and other toiletries from slipping off.
- A food cover to keep food warm and to keep all the bugs away when we’re eating outdoors.
Unlike (most) of the other items I’ve bought for our kitchen, I use Safe Grabs almost every day because of how much they can do (and my husband and kids love them too!)
How Does Safe Grabs Work?
At first, Safe Grabs looks like a simple-looking silicone mat – the kind you find in most people’s microwaves.
But look closer.
Those circular ridges on one-side? These patented ridges are scientifically proven to dissipate heat without letting it seep through to the other side.
So even though it looks thin, it’s actually heat-resistant up to 475° Fahrenheit and 100% non-toxic at any temperature – which means you can pull that piping hot, freshly-baked lasagna out of the oven immediately with no danger to your fingers or damage to your table/counter.
The ridges are also perfect for getting a grip on slippery stuff, so you never have to worry about dropping a dish or having it slip off the table (it’s also why it makes opening any jar easy.)
It’s Even Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe, So Cleaning Is Easy!
So as you can see, I absolutely love having Safe Grabs around and my family and I use it for all types things around the house. It’s truly been a wonderful addition to our home and for the price and versatility, you literally can’t go wrong.
If you can relate to any of the above, than I highly recommend you check it out – I have no doubt you will love it as much as I do!
UPDATE: Beware of Counterfeits!
Safe Grabs has become extremely popular – which means there are a lot of FAKES out there.
These cheaply made devices try to copy the style of Safe Grabs, and some of them look pretty convincing… but they’re all cheaply made knockoffs! And if they’re made of anything besides 100% BPA-Free Food Grade Silicone, they might even be TOXIC to you and your family.
Click here to get the original, patented, Safe Grabs.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS SAFE GRABS® PATENTED?
- YES, DESIGN AND UTILITY!
- When using as a splatter guard, place the smooth side facing the food and the grooves upward.
- To remove the hot dish, simply slide your fingers under Safe Grabs, with fingers touching the grooves.
- When using as a splatter guard, place the groove side facing upward on top of the dish.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WAYS I CAN USE MY SAFE GRABS?
- MICROWAVE MAT
- SPLATTER GUARD
- PLACE MAT
- FOOD COVER
- JAR OPENER
- POT HOLDER
- UTENSIL REST
- NON-SLIP MAT FOR CUTTING BOARDS, DOG BOWLS, ETC.
- SURFACE PROTECTOR: CURLING IRONS, HOT GLUE GUN, ETC.
- Simply rinse with water and shake access water to dry or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Safe Grabs is also safe to use on the top rack of the dishwasher.
WHAT DOES THE 2-PACK CONSIST OF?
- The 2-pk consists of one 10″ Safe Grabs and one 12″ Safe Grabs.
CAN WE MICROWAVE WITH MORE THAN ONE SAFE GRABS WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF TAKING ONE OUT?
HOW DO I GET FOOD STAINS OUT?
- Wash, dry, put under direct sunlight for a few hours and the stains will disappear!!
WHY IS MICROWAVEABLE POPCORN NOT OKAY?
- Microwave emits wave that heat up water molecules (H2O) first, for that reason, microwaveable popcorn is dry which will heat up the silicone at the same rate making it hot. The popcorn bag also uses ink that stains the silicone when heated and will not come out.
IS IT REALLY SAFE FOR KIDS?
- Yes, Safe Grabs passed all certifications for BPA Free and Food-Grade Silicone. Silicone is the future material for kitchenware because it is safer than plastic. There are many lower priced and cheaply made silicone mats without safety testing, so beware…you get what you pay for!