Have You Ever Suffered From Ankle, Foot or Heel Pain?
January 4, 2022
Don’t Worry, You Are Not Alone.
8 in 10 Americans reported having foot problems and half of them say that it has affected their quality of life.*
While the issues people face are widespread, few people actually address them.
If you are suffering from foot, heel or ankle pain, don’t ignore it!
It isn’t something that you “live with”. Foot pain can have a big impact on quality of life and should get checked out.
If you are in extreme pain or discomfort, you should see your doctor. Foot pain can be an early indicator of other underlying issues.
Those who experience regular foot pain are signifcantly more likely to experience problems in other areas of the body.
The Big Secret
The quick and easy way to get rid of the pain without breaking the bank is PRO Compression Ankle Sleeves
How do they work?
PRO Compression Ankle Sleeves improve your blood flow by squeezing your joints and muscles gently.
The compression reduces swelling in your feet and ankles. It also helps to prevent injury by giving you more support. They may even stop you from feeling light-headed or dizzy when you stand up.
Improved blood circulation makes it harder for it to pool in your veins and allow a clot to form. If you get a blood clot, it can travel through your body and get stuck in a dangerous place like your lungs.
A blood clot can make it hard for your blood to flow around it. This can cause swelling, discoloration of skin, and other problems.
Who Can Benefit By Wearing PRO Compression Ankle Sleeves?
PRO Compression Ankle Sleeves can be beneficial for many conditions.
Your doctor may recommend you wear them for:
- Boosting circulation in the legs
- Decreasing swelling in the legs and ankles
- Reducing Pain
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Managing orthostatic hypotension, or low blood pressure when you stand up after a period of sitting down.
- Preventing blood from pooling in the leg veins
- Preventing deep vein thrombosis in the legs
- Preventing venous ulcers
- Preventing blood clots
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Reversing venous hypertension
PRO Compression Ankle Sleeves have also been found to be very useful for:
- Athletes wear them to perform better and to protect themselves from injury. They wear them while they are working out, practicing, or playing. They will also use them to speed up their post-workout recovery.
- People confined to a wheelchair to help improve blood flow and reduce swelling in the legs.
- Pregnant women are prone to swelling in their legs, feet or ankles wear them to reduce swelling. Best results come from wearing them as a preventative measure.
- Airplane passengers or crew wear them to improve blood flow and decrease their risk of developing blood clots other issues.
- People on their feet all day at work wear them to help reduce fatigue, pain or swelling by increasing blood and oxygen flow in the legs and feet.
You don’t have to worry about expensive doctor visits or big clunky ankle braces. No more needing to have to keep popping pain pills throughout your day to dull the pain away.
These sleeves are a simple way to protect your feet. You can continue to do everyday things without discomfort or worry of issues flaring up.
How Do I Know They Will Fit Me?
They come in three different sizes to choose from based on your shoe size. These aren’t a “one size fits all” since you want to have the right amount of compression.
You don’t want them to be too tight, or they might pinch. You don’t want them to be too big, or they will might bunch up.
So make sure they are the right size so they provide the right amount of support while remaining comfortable.
Where Can I Buy Them?
These cannot be found in stores, they are only available through PRO Compression’s website
Due to overwhelming demand, they can only give away a limited amount at up to 40% Off.
TODAY ONLY: Pro Compression is running a limited-time discount — here’s where to find it
Big news! After receiving an overwhelming response for this article, Pro Compression Ankle Sleeves are offering a one-time discount today.
You can visit their website here to receive a 40% discount. From our research, these devices are in high demand lately and rarely go on sale.
Bonus Tip: PRO Compression Ankle Sleeves are a great gift idea for friends and family that are active!
Click the link below to snag your discount!