From No Sleep To Deep Sleep: How I Learned To Sleep Better, Faster!
"I Retrained My Brain To Fall Asleep In Under 20 Minutes."
October 20, 2020
Anyone who likes the phrase “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” has never had to deal with the frustration and anxiety that comes with the inability to sleep.
Am I right?
Even after a full day of work, an hour at the gym, playing with my kids, running errands, taking care of the household and more, you’d think my brain would be all too happy to shut down the second my head hit the pillow.
But you’d be wrong.
I’ve had sleep issues as long as I can remember. I lay down in bed, get cozy under the covers and close my eyes…and then my mind just starts racing. To-do lists. Work projects. The kids’ activities. That embarrassing thing I said back in junior high. Song lyrics from a top 2000s hit I haven’t heard in 12 years.
You name it, I think about it – all night long.
Some people look forward to bedtime because they know they’ll wake up refreshed and rejuvenated. Not me. For me, bedtime meant anxiety, dread, frustration and anger as I tossed and turned in my bed – and even jealousy of my husband, who was snoring peacefully next to me.
Over the years, I’ve tried everything. A pitch-black bedroom? Didn’t work. White noise sound machines + a big box fan? Didn’t work. A weighted/cooling blanket? No help. Sleeping aids, from the “natural” (like melatonin) to OTC to even prescription fixes? Even worse, because they left me groggy, grouchy and, you guessed it, still tired the next morning.
And it’s not just the falling asleep that’s bad – it’s the staying asleep. If I’m lucky to fall asleep in a reasonable amount of time (usually a couple of hours), it’s not uncommon for me to wake back up multiple times a night, just to repeat the cycle over and over.
Then one day, a friend texted me about this new device she’d read about online. Not only did it say it would help me fall asleep fast — it also was supposed to help improve the overall quality of my sleep, and without any habit-forming medications.
This magic product is called Dodow. It’s this new sleep technology that basically mesmerizes you to sleep by calming your body and quieting your mind.
How Does Dodow Work?
It’s super simple, really. You put the circular little device on your nightstand, and it emits a soft blue light that glows in a rhythmic pattern. All you have to do is turn it on, breathe in and out with the light, and BOOM. Asleep.
No more frustrating, racing thoughts. No more counting sheep (does anyone actually do that?). No more tossing and turning. No more anger at your peacefully sleeping partner. No more groggy, habit-forming meds.
Just peaceful, blissful sleep, all night long.
But really, how does it get you to sleep?
Dodow was created by two insomniacs from Europe who, like me, were at their wit’s end with sleepless nights. Using what they call a “light metronome,” Dodow actually retrains your brain on how to fall asleep, which means it isn’t just some temporary fix.
Here’s a quick video that shows how Dodow works:
With just one simple device, I can fall asleep FAST and wake up feeling energized, ready to take on the day.
Why Does Dodow Work So Well? It Helps…
- Take your mind’s focus off busy, stressful thoughts
- Calm and quiet your mind
- Slow your breathing down which relaxes your mind and body
- Guide long exhales which release CO2 in your bloodstream and makes you feel sleepy
- Reduce brainwave frequency which naturally happens right before you fall asleep
- Switch off the fight or flight response, which removes anxiety and really helps calm you down
What else should I know?
The short version? That if you suffer from frustrating, anxiety-inducing sleepless nights, you should buy Dodow right now.
Need more info? Here are more details about what makes Dodow so great:
1. It’s TRULY natural. Dodow combines behavioral cognitive therapy, yoga, and meditation to teach your brain how to fall asleep fast. No pills required!
2. It’s portable. This device is small and battery-powered, and it takes up little room in your suitcase. You can take it anywhere on your travels, and it even helps with jet lag!
3. It’s long-lasting. Besides just falling asleep, Dodow improves your overall QUALITY of sleep – meaning you can finally wake up feeling good. And because it restores your ability to fall asleep, you might not even need Dodow in a few months!
4. It’s guaranteed to help. Still think this is a gimmick? Dodow has a 30-day money back guarantee, which means you have nothing to lose — except countless sleepless nights!
As Seen On
But here is the BEST part:
You may not even need the help for long. As you continue using it, you’re actually retraining your brain to learn how to fall asleep on its own again. The company openly says…
“…we’re not afraid to say it…in a few months, you may not even need Dodow to fall asleep anymore! How’s that for a sleep solution?!”
Honestly, I can’t think of a reason why anyone wouldn’t try this.
They’re running a special deal right now on their website: One FREE when you buy 2, PLUS FREE Shipping! That’s a steal if I ever saw one!
You can check it out here on their official website. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
UPDATE: Special Offer!
As of today, Dodow is still offering an awesome deal. You can still get one FREE when you buy 2 and get FREE Shipping too!
It’s great, because my husband was always taking mine when he traveled for business. But now we each have our own.